Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The First Two Issues are in!





















The first two issues of the comic books have arrived and I must say that it is a real thrill to finally have them in hand. This is a very limited run for the Kickstarter backers; however I do have a very limited amount leftover if anyone is interested.  They issues run $2.99 each

The street date for this isn’t until later on in the year so if you are interested the actual production prints will be starting in May. I hope you guys dig em!

Thanks for the support!
Jason

Spotlight

Hey Guys I want to let you guys know about another great project from my buds Travis Earls and Brian Wolf called TERMINUS, this is such fun idea and the artwork is fantastic! Do yourselves a favor and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment