Monday, January 30, 2012

First 2 issues Printing in Less than 24hours

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, but it was for a good reason! I'm working extra hard on completing issue number 3, I'm on page 16 of that issue, and here is a sneak peak to tide you over. This image is of pages 10 & 11 entitled “A dark vision”

















Also we have the first 2 issues printing and shipping this Tuesday Jan the 31st! yay this includes the character cards and posters for the backer rewards. I am working very hard in order to get as much of Issue number 3 completed before my wife and I’s little bundle of joy arrives, which can literally be any day now! Woo Hoo!...I like this > ! if you haven’t noticed lol. Anyway thank you guys so much for your patience I can’t wait to share these first 2 issues with all of you, have a great week.

The Spotlight
I am starting a new feature which will highlight or “Spotlight” great projects that I think you guys will really dig. This Month’s Spotlight project will be from “Hardcore Luchadorby Angelo Gines and Chris Smith, it a great project that I think you guys will all love and I personally can’t wait to check it out! Promo Video

No comments:

Post a Comment