Monday, February 28, 2011

Chronicling the creation of my comic book project “The Kingdom”

I’ll start with a quick intro and get down to bizzness…

Hey guys! My name is Jason Bienvenu. I am an Artist from Lafayette, LA. I have been working on a comic book project that was written and illustrated by me for fun. I’m in the process of coloring the last couple of pages for the comic book and wanted to give a little preview of what I had so far. 

What does that mean for you? Well, it means you’ll get a fun sneak peek of a few random pages from the comic. I hope you enjoy and leave happy time feedback…




7 comments:

  1. Dude...Jason! Unbelievable work man! You never cease to amaze me man! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll follow my blog. I'm gonna have some fun updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! When's the final comic gonna be released, looks like it would be a cool story from the drawings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man! The first issue is done and the 2nd as at the half way mark. I'll offer issue one for sale via kickstarter when the 2nd is finished and offer a pre order for issue 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said on DA, I am totally digging this project! (I am a hardcore Planet of the Apes fan, lol!)

    Check out my little project if you're down for it - and help motivate me to keep working on it!

    http://exodus16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ryan!

    Yeah Man I'm gonna go check it out now, and I'll "Follow" the blog so I can see the updates.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant my friend! Very excited for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete